Fest of Ales is located in the heart of Downtown Anaheim and boasts over 35 craft breweries, food pairings, live music, and games.
Fest of Ales is back! Features include a home brew competition, unlimited craft beer tastes, unlimited gourmet food tastings, and one lucky brewery will be awarded the Mayor’s Trophy. Partial proceeds from this year’s event will benefit the non-profit organizations, The Muzeo Museum and Cultural Center, and Downtown Anaheim Association.
THE MUZEO MUSEUM AND CULTURAL CENTER is a center for arts, knowledge, entertainment and culture. Muzeo transforms the image of a traditional museum experience into an interactive, ever-changing environment featuring a variety of prestigious traveling exhibits, special events, lectures, classes and weekend activities. Muzeo engages the community by exploring and celebrating our diverse heritage, culture and art.
DOWNTOWN ANAHEIM ASSOCIATION is a non-profit organization and a public/private partnership responsible for promoting, developing and maintaining downtown as a vibrant and diverse center, encompassing commercial, cultural, educational, recreational and government uses.
Center Street Promenade and Lemon Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
GPS: 201 Center Street Promenade, Anaheim, CA 92805
September 17, 2016
Due to unforeseen circumstances we won’t be doing the home brew competition this year. Please Check back for Detail on the 2017 Home Brew Challenge.
BREW MY BREW CHALLENGE
This event is just for home brewers as an event of the Fest of Ales.
Winners for each division will be announced and listed on FestofAles.com following the event.
The team from Bottle Logic Brewing will work with the highest scoring Best of Show winner and recreate their masterpiece. Best of Show winner will also be eligible for the American Homebrewers Association Pro-Am competition. This beer will then be served at various events in Downtown Anaheim while supplies last.
- When is Anaheim's OC Fest of Ales? September 17, 2016, 12pm-4pm
- Where will Anaheim OC Fest of Ales take place? Downtown Anaheim, 200 Center Street Promenade, Anaheim, CA 92805
- How much are tickets? (see above for pricing)
- Is there an age restriction? Yes. All attendees MUST be at least 21 years of age by September 17, 2016 and must be able to present a valid I.D.
- What is different about this festival vs others? Food is included in the cost of all tickets! Tasting of the 2015 Brew My Brew Home Brew Challenge high score winner's beer will be available.
- Will there be a Beer Run 5k this year? No.
- Can I bring pets or children? No. Only service dogs are permitted.
- Where can I park? Free parking is included in Oak Street Parking Structures until September 18, 2016 at 12pm.
- Will there be seating and shade? Yes. There will be seating and shaded areas throughout the event.
- Can I bring in a bag? Please leave large bags at home.
- Will water be provided? Water will be provided. Outside beverage containers will not be permitted within the event site.
- What should I bring? Please bring your I.D. and a receipt of your ticket purchase.